Monday, August 28, 2006

A. A.

Yeah, I know after that disgusting episode at Monyat's that happened quite recently, I made a vow to stay away from alcohol for awhile and 1 week after I'm back chugging down Red Horse and GSM blue.

What the hell's wrong with me?

Do I need to enroll myself to AA?

Btw, that was last Friday, over at Monyat's (again), but this time with JoeDude. That is one talkative drunk Ilokano.

- - -

Haay. Somewhat pissed because the new account's opening has been pushed back for another week so I'm still frigging selling diabetic stuff to old people, and well, it's getting old. Kakatamad pumasok. I was absent last Friday, btw. Ulcer attacks.

Motti's birthday was celebrated last Saturday. Went home and brought Boa with me.

He already met three of my brothers. And some other relatives who were there. Wala lang. Hehe.

Abswelto din ako sa pagka-sira ng PC namin. Talaga pa lang sira na siya. Whew. Kinabahan ako. Hehe.

Kakatuwa, kinakausap naman ng kapatid ko si Boa. OKay lang naman. Medyo malakas na rin siya sa nanay ko dahil ipinagluto siya ng pata tim, may take home pa. Okay lang din siya sa mga tia at tito ko, tapos naka-bond niya rin ang mga pinsan ko. =p. Kakapagod kaya tulog agad kame pagka-uwi. Masaya din ang gising namin. (wink!).
- - -

Wala ako sa mood. May psycho dito sa office. And whatever that I'm feeling for THAT person...good luck na lang sa'kin.

No comments: