Friday, August 22, 2008

The Biggest Loser

Your hubris definitely astounded me. For a minute there, I was almost amazed by you.

But I'm more amazed by my husband. he asked you a really loaded question: Who, really, is the biggest loser in here? Is it him or you?

There's just something wrong with your moral vacuum. You speak, talk and look like a human yet the way you treat your family really appalls me. I see you with other people and your personality changes radically. And I thought I was the Queen of Plastics.

And I don't need to know your history with your mom to judge for myself that you treat your mom and your entire family like crap. I've seen enough.

You're so settled on your high-horse that you would probably hit the ground with a very loud thud. Someday. Hopefully.

And I'll never retract any of my posts about you. I've been blogging for 4 years now and I have no intention of retracting any of my posts just because you said so. It ain't gonna happen. And besides I'm not naming names here, so bato-bato sa langit, tamaan guilty. =)

This is probably the last time that I'll ever write about you. It had been fun writing blind items about you. But I won't waste any more of my space. You are just not worth it.

Can't wait for the day that karma bites you in the ass real hard. And this is of course after you fall off your high horse. Yee-haw!

No comments: