Friday, January 18, 2008

Woe

My husband was raring to eat meat since last night and he wanted to try out the new grill that he won from a raffle yesterday. Haay, buti na lang sarado na Shopwise pag-uwi namin. =).

Anyways, I took photos of the grill and my husband demands that I post it here.



I can just imagine Sunday mornings where I would cook lotsa bacon, eggs, hams, and frankfurters, and pancakes on this baby...Oooh, yum. And then stir-fried veggies and oyster sauce for lunch would be good too. For dinner, my husband could have his prime rib or porter house steak grilled to perfection along with a bottle of ice-cold San Mig Light. Haayayayayayay.

And since we're fiddling with camera last night, here's our own version of body bumping. =).


Hint: I DON'T HAVE ANY STRETCH MARKS AT ALL. =).

Here's pregnancy edema at its best:


Sausage fingers, huh?


Tired, ugly, swollen but happy feet. Those are like huge, square bars of soap. Damn. I guess I do have that thing that Jason Alexander was talking about in Shallow Hal: CANKLES


No comments: