Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thump, Thump + A Very Royal Engagement

The past week had been stressful with me and my mother-in-law getting sick at the same time.


She had an infection and a really, really sore and painful varicose veins while I have had a lot of palpitation episodes.

Now I wasn't sure where the palpitations where coming from because I have been given clearance from hyperthyroid earlier this year.

So off to the cardiologist I went and just to be safe he advised me to undergo the thyroid tests again, CBC, chest xray and ECG.
The results came in today and everything is normal except for my ECG. According to my cardio, there are some veins and arteries in my heart where the blood flow is somehow impeded. Hence, the difficulty in breathing and dizziness.

I have to undergo 2D Echo and Treadmill Stress Test.

Hope it's nothing serious. It's no fun being sick and I want to start playing soccer again because I want to introduce Wolf to the sport. Need to be in top shape.

On a lighter note, I would lke to express my delight at Prince William and Kate Middleton's recently announced engagement.

They have lasted this long and I'm glad that they have a chance to go after that elusive 'happily ever after' experience.
Fervently hoping that it all works out.


Prince William and Kate Middleton Are Engaged! | Kate Middleton, Prince William

No comments: