Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Not So Merry Medicall Christmas Party

****UPDATE****

HAD TO REMOVE VIDEO LINKS. MIGHT GET IN TROUBLE WITH POWERS-THAT-BE IN THE OFFICE. JUST ENJOY THE PICS. =).

***

Okay...we lost. There. I got it out of the way. And we're not happy about it.

Just look at our performance. Man, we were good. And we frigging lost. Talagang dito sa office, walang trabaho, personalan lang. Hehe, spoken like a sore loser.

I'm still proud of our team. Despite our 24 hour shifting schedule, we came up with something that we are proud of and it showed our unity. Unlike some other accounts here.
Feh!

Enjoy the show though. Video is courtesy of my agent, Tina Marfa.




See? I even danced my pregnant ass off and our Michael Jackson was the best!

The Loopt Jackson 5

Jackson 5 with the Thrilla Girls (guess who's the pregnant one)


Team Loopt Christmas 2007 =)

Moments =)

- - -


Give me a few minutes to self-pity. I haven't indulged in any since I got pregnant because I've been extremely happy so far, except for last night.

There was an after party-party at Hard Rock which was open bar. Losing the competition made me want to drown my disappointment and frustration but of course I can't. We left after a few minutes because I was afraid I'd star bawling because I was really, really craving for a drink to alleviate my frustration. Seeing my supervisor, fellow team leader and agents drowning themselves in alcohol wasn't helping.

I morosely picked at my food during a supposedly heavenly meal at Heaven 'n' Eggs despite my hunger.

And the hardest part was hearing their drunken stories the day after. In the olden days, I would've staggered my way out of Hard Rock.

Suddenly, I feel so old.

Sorry my little Wolf, Mommy would feel better soon...I promise.

No comments: