Monday, September 04, 2006

The One Where Joe Moved Out


Wala lang. Ang sad. Joedude roomed with me for the last 5 months and it was a blast. It was nice pouring out my girl shit troubles and hearing a sane guy's point of view. What I'll miss most about having Joe as my roommate:
  • our impromptu singing-at-the-top-of-our-lungs sessions. (usually done if we want to fall asleep)
  • pigging out on something that I cooked rather horribly
  • watching lotsa DVD, especially Friends.
  • listening and singing "OO" by UpDharmaDown, and most of all,
  • just plain hanging out and talking. And having someone to cry on when I'm out-psychoing myself.
Yep, Joe is just one cool dude. I actually cried when he left. I'm gonna miss the big slug.

And to answer everybody's question: Nope, Boa's not moving in.

I'm happy the way things are.

So this is how Monica felt when Rachel left the aprtment.


No comments: