Monday, July 24, 2006

Seducing My Muse

shedding light on what has been going on these past few weeks.

i know that i've written enough entries to let y'all know that i'm undergoing a break up...which is kinda getting old now, i know.

well the break up didn't culminate.

decided to give it another go.

WE may make it or we may not, but at least we tried eh?

celebrated a whole lot of birthdays this month.

a few writing assignments here and there.

a few big ones are coming up...you might want to check out the 'others' section of my blog.

may change (again) my lay out soon.

missing some of my friends who have been quite incommunicado.

i really hope to get my act together soon and start writing for a change instead of whining.

the muse has (temporarily) left the room. and wooing her has never been this hard.




No comments: