Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tori Fandom


“If they keep crashing stuff into the moon, the moon's gonna get pissed off, and the tides'll change, and all the women'll start PMS-ing together. Then you guys are going to fucking regret it.”
“Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin.”
-TORI AMOS

I love Tori Amos. A few years ago, I had this angst up to my ass, and I dealt with it by listening to a lot of Tori.
What can I say, at 450 bucks a CD, it's actually cheap therapy.
Anyway, I must've been living under a rock the last year (or most likely living under a mound of dirty diapers), but I didn't know that they released this wonderful literary piece entitled: Comic Book Tattoo Tales Inspired by Tori Amos (with an intro from Neil Gaiman!)
Wow. I mean, just wow. How could I have missed this? Karen/Ling, have you known about this?
Wish they included Strange and A Sorta Fairy Tale though
And oh, she released a new album today:

Dadgum!

I don't even have American Doll Posse yet.

Hey, husband? Are you reading this? =)

No comments: