Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bring It On

Ooh, I just can't resist taking a dig at you. You're such an easy target. 

Yeah, you can name-call me whatever you like. You can even do it in three languages. 

It's a free country right? This blog is open for commenting for a reason. You can say anything to my face.  I can take it. This conscience is clear. I was just putting in my two cent's worth. 

I'm just calling a spade a f*cking spade.

I'll repeat, bato-bato sa langit, tamaan guilty. Since I didn't mention any names and you WERE that affected, then that guilt is showing, my dear. 

So if you don't like what you're reading here then don't ever visit my page. 

It's as frigging simple as that. 

And hey, didn't I already deleted you from my contacts list? 

Everything should be fine then. 

But I'm expecting more rants and fireworks from you. If you can, please channel it directly at me. If you don't, I'd be thoroughly disappointed. 

I don't really hate you know? 

I just can't stand seeing mothers being disrespected which are what my previous posts are all about. 

What's so funny about this is the way you came crawling back to mommy, telling on me, after I threatened to expose your rottenness to the world. Which I technically didn't since I never mentioned any names before. You assumed it was you because, maybe, something about my posts struck a nerve with you. Just trying to be logical here, that's all.

You should be glad that your mom welcomed you back with open arms. 

She really is a good mom and an all-around nice person that you and your sibling should be grateful and just love her the way that she deserves to be loved. I know I love her and I've only met her for a short time.

Really simple, right? 

I hurt those who hurt the ones I love. And since I'm doing this to you, it's for that reason. No malicious intent. 

And if I really am the walanghiya person that you say I am then I should have stamped your full name on all corners of this post. But I'm still trying to protect your identity. 

See? I can be real nice when I want to. 

I'm waiting. =). 


No comments: