Saturday, April 26, 2008

Creed Bratton Rules!


Creed is one of my favorite The Office characters aside from PBJ (pam and jim! yay!), and Kevin.


Here are my fave Creed Bratton quotes:

(on breast implants) "I find it offensive. Au naturale baby, that’s how I like ‘em. Swing low sweet chariots."
"I’m a pretty normal guy. I do one weird thing. I like to go in women’s room for number 2."
"The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. I will do whatever it takes to survive…like I did when I was a homeless man."
"I’m not offended by homosexuality. In the 60s I made love to many, many women – often outdoors in the mud and the rain – and it’s possible that a man slipped in. There’d be no way of knowing..."
"I know exactly what hes talking about, I sprout lung beans on a damp paper towel in my drawer, very nutrious but they smell like death."

No comments: