Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cookie Crumbs

"Me love my cookies."
- Cookie Monster


I was battling the blues yesterday and from my experience, the only way to beat them blues is to write about it or to putter in the kitchen instead. (NOTE: I only bring out the 'TORI' if the problem is over matters of the heart.)

So, I put out a stick of butter. I softened (not melted!) it and mashed it with a fork.



I added a medium sized egg and mixed them to my heart's content.


And for moms who have a demanding infant, this little bag here is God-send. (Yeah, yeah, yeah! I cheated because I just don't have the luxury of time to measure and sift and fold and whip)


You just dump the contents on the butter and egg mixture.


Mix it up real nice...


...until it looks like this.


Scoop them up, form little balls and place them on an ungreased pan about an inch an half apart and bake for about 15 minutes.


And you'll get something like this. =). Impatient me. I should've made a batch of six first. They're all so smooshed together. (>.<).

I don't care if these cookies are delicious or not. But at least the smile was back on my face.

And another thing...

This sleeping punk here is guaranteed to chase any blues, any day.




No comments: