Thursday, November 29, 2007

Freefall

While I'm busy trying to organize my affairs such as our Team's Christmas Party presentation (ergo, my husband in afro..see previous and recent posts)and my baby shower in addition to balancing work, wifey-hood, and being me at the same time, I got to spend time with some of my bestest friends during the course of this week.

I can't even remember the last time that Freefall had been together as a group.

Our erratic schedules is actually the main culprit why we don't see each other as much.

Before, everybody would just converge at the condo that I'm renting for planned and impromptu eat-overs, sleep-overs, and drinking sessions.

Everything suddenly shifted mid-year. There had been major changes that had happened to each of us. Everyone had their own crises, and two days ago, I learned that apparently, some of them are still struggling with their own personal issues until now.

It just saddens me. And yes, as I've said to Jhamie, I feel a little guilty for having so much right now and for being this peaceful and contented. But Jhamie, said that we don't have to feel guilty.

Some people just need to put themselves together in their own pace and time...

No comments: