Thursday, February 23, 2006

Timeline

Let me illustrate what a hectic week I had.

February 15...or technically February 16,

1:30 am -----> My ops manager informed me that i was suspended, without pay, indefinitely. A few minutes later, I was bawling, especially when I realized that it WAS my fault why I got suspended. Mark said, i should take care of myslef. READ: I need to find a job pronto.

2:00 am -----> At the pantry, waiting for my officemate to log out for lunch. Sent an email to my Freefall friends informing them of the terrible tragedy. Trying hard not to cry.

2:30 am -----> Lunch with my (former) officemates at McDonald's People Support.
Rehashing..lamentations...pat on the back...words of encouragement...

4:00 am -----> Back at condo, continued to sob my heart out.

5:30 am -----> Phoebe called, offering a position at his/her current company. Cried some more.

6:00 am- 10:00 am -----> Text messages from friends (Jhamie, Karen)..Cried some more. Karen said she'll accoampany me to the Eiga Sai, 5 pm and 8 pm screening. Cried some more.

12:00 pm -----> Jolina Magdangal presscon, Hard Rock Cafe. So not in the mood to cover this event. Sorry about this Jay.

3:00 pm -----> Entered Cinema 3 of Shang, watched the last 30 minutes of "First Love" and fell asleep.

4:00-5:00 pm -----> Wandered around Powerbooks, killing time. Tried, in vain, to hook up with someone. I really wasn't in the mood.

5:30 pm -----> Karen arrived, ate popcorn, and we basically hated "Swimming Upstream"

-----> Karen bought Tori Amos' Piece by Piece and let me borrow it for the weekend. (--i love you so much--)

-----> Jhamie texted, her presentation was cancelled so she can go with us on the 8 pm screening but Monyat texted and because of what happened, we have to regroup at Kebab's.

9:00 pm -----> Dinner at Kebab's...Joi...Monyat...Ryan...Moi...Jhamie...Karen....

10:00 pm -----> Had a talk with Bopeep, received more awful news. Cried again.

Just hang out with Freefall until 1 am, then we decided to call it quits and retire.

February 17

Morning -----> Trudged off to People Support and applied for a job. Passed the preliminaries, was scheduled for an exam.

Evening -----> Met my big brother at Hard Rock so they can submit their samples for Manager Ricky.

February 18

Passed the exam for PS and was scheduled for the final interview the following Monday.


Slept for what seemed like 15 hours

February 19

12:30 pm - 6:30 pm -----> Watched the Eiga Sai with Karen, Jhamie, Ryan, and Lea

7:00 pm - 12:00 am -----> Hung out at the condo, ate Mi Goreng and tons of chocolates (courtesy of lea)...Gave some advice to Apolz who was having some marital problems.

Feruary 20

9am - onwards -----> Applied at Ayala Systems the whole day. Around 2:30 pm, i signed the job offer and cancelled my 3pm appointment at People Support. So at this I point, I already have a job. Yay!

-----> Slept the whole day again, did not meet Bopeep.

February 21st

Absolutely zero funds...

Met Bopeep at night, borrowed some dow from Rj

and finally I went home to Valenzuela.

And that's where I'm at for the past 4 days.

Drowning myself in the comforts of my mom's cooking, Sims2, lots of American Idol, Friends, and the latest season of CSI.

I'll be reporting for work on Monday, but until then, I'd be a COUCH POTATO.

No comments: