Monday, September 13, 2004

Apologies For My Silence

For those who had been trying to contact a seemingly dead entity for the past few days, I apologize. I have just been in a weird funk lately and I seem to have no energy left for other things except for trying to stay stationary and playing dead. It was so nice to just lie still and be motionless for hours after moving all over the place for so long. I have finally watched all the movies that I wanted to see for the longest time but could not because I have been so busy doing stuff for other people. I have finally fulfilled my promise to my nephews and took them out two days ago. I am now flat-broke, but who cares? I am gonna start working later and I'll be *,000 bucks richer for it in fifteen days.

Let me just go back to bed for a few more hours. After that, I am going out in the real world.

No comments: