Tuesday, June 12, 2007

UGH

Wish-wish

2007 is NOT a good year for my health.

For the third time this week, I was rushed to the ER (which I think I should start calling my second home) because of severe pain when urinating. I've had cases of UTI before which was treated by antibiotics but this time the pain was really excruciating that my mom had to bring me to the hospital.

I'm still under observation and medication...Will also undergo ultrasound and creatinine...They suspect gall stones which I believe is a way for punishing me for all the amount of sodium I ingested in the last few years...

from LabtestOnline:

A combination of blood and urine creatinine levels may be used to calculate a creatinine clearance. This measures how effectively your kidneys are filtering small molecules like creatinine out of your blood. Urine creatinine may also be used with a variety of other urine tests as a sort of correction factor. Since it is produced and removed at a relatively constant rate, the amount of urine creatinine can be compared to the amount of the other substance (such as protein) being measured.

I'll know in a week or two.

I need a portalet. I'm frigging peeing every three minutes. I've peed enough for the next month. Ugh.

Be kind to your kidney and gall bladders: salt is not a viand. =(

No comments: