Friday, June 29, 2007

Transfomers

My four brothers (aged 37-31) still keeps 'em in a little brown shoebox stored in a cabinet.
The last time I saw them brought it out was just a few weeks ago and just like that, I saw four gangly boys who used to stay riveted on the TV every Saturday morning because it's TRANSFORMERS time!

I've never seen this excitement emanate from my brother's generation, not even with Superman or Spiderman or X-men film adaptations.

Transformers is the ultimate hero of an 80's kid.

Having watched the highly anticipated movie last night, I'd say it was worth the wait.

I saw people whose age ranges from 25 above literally shiver in anticipation. Heck my boyfriend kept on punching my arm every 5 minutes.

Michael Bay is a maniac. It's like watching Black Hawk Down all over again. That Megan Fox is hot, so is Tyrese and Josh Duhamel. =).

And Optimus Prime? Oh, man.


But my favorite hands down is still Bumblebee. He's puny and funny and he tugged at my heartstrings. =)



And as always, Megatron and his Decepticons are mean, mean, mean!



But that's okay. Atleast they weren't a bunch of wimpy villains like, say, the Silver Surfer? (smirk).

Bring back the 80's.

How about some She-ra or He-man?

No comments: