Thursday, September 28, 2006

Torrents

It's raining really hard. They said.

I haven't peeked out the window yet.

Somebody said that there is a big storm coming up.

I heard somebody said that a certain bank had already declared suspension for the day.

Oh, let it rain.

I'm really looking forward into curling up in my bed with the comforter wrapped around me.

It's been awhile since I traced raindrops on my window pane.

I am welcoming this solitude. After all this time, a little time alone wouldn't be so bad.

But I'm still looking forward to Lea's bash on Saturday. I hope it had stopped raining by then.


But for now, yeah, let it rain.

- - -

Somebody said in his blog that God is an Atenean because they won Game 1 last Sunday.

UST's loss was really heartbreaking but the series is not yet over. =p. So we'll see, right?

No comments: